Thank you for the trust you have put in us by providing us with your personal data. We make every effort so that our activity is performed in accordance with legal regulations and your personal data is adequately protected.
As on 25th May 2018 the changes resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to processing personal data and on free flow of such data and on repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR”) entered into force, we would like to inform you about the rules of processing your personal data, and about your related rights:
Personal Data Controller
Your Personal Data Controller is Tomasz Ochab conducting business activity as KnockOut Productions, address: ul. Józefa Chełmońskiego 130L lok. 11, 31-340 Kraków (Poland), hereinafter referred to as the “Controller.”
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (person responsible for the correct processing of personal data). DPO’s contact details: email: email@example.com or in written form to the address of our registered office.
Goals and Bases for Processing
Your personal data can be processed for the following purposes:
- to conclude an agreement with you and to perform this agreement (the legal basis for processing is the necessity to perform the agreement you are a party to, or to take actions at your request before the conclusion of the agreement)
- for analytical purposes, i.e. to select the services appropriate to the needs of our customers, to optimise our services based on the course of the sales and post-sales service (the legal basis for processing is our legally justified interest)
- for archiving to secure the information in the case of a legal requirements to prove facts (the legal basis for processing is our legally justified interest)
- to check customer satisfaction and to verify the quality of our services (the legal basis for processing is our legally justified interest)
- to conduct direct marketing (the legal basis for processing is our legally justified interest)
- to send a Newsletter (the legal basis for processing is the consent you have given)
- to fulfil the legal obligation of the Controller, e.g. related to accounting (the legal basis for processing is the necessity to fulfil the legal obligation of the Controller)
We can share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- authorised employees,
- our contractors, whose services and products are sold via the Store, who, depending on the nature of collaboration, can also be independent data controllers,
- subcontractors, i.e. entities we employ to process data,
- vendors responsible for servicing IT systems,
- entities like banks or payment operators, who service the ordering process,
- entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting services,
- courier and postal companies delivering parcels to you,
- marketing agencies (providing marketing services),
- trade partners whose offers complements our offer,
- entities and bodies entitled by law.
Period of Data Processing
The period of processing your personal data depends on the goal of processing data, therefore:
- we process personal data until the expiry of the statute of limitations of potential claims resulting from the agreement,
- we process personal data obtained for marketing purposes, in the case of consent-based data processing, until you withdraw the consent for processing the data for this purpose, and if the data is processed on the basis of our legally justified interest, until the end of marketing campaigns or until an objection is lodged,
- we process personal data until we are no longer legally obliged to process personal data.
We use automated decision-making systems, therefore, we can automatically adjust some marketing content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling based on the data about you in our possession. Based on this information, we assign you a profile from the perspective of offering you our services or the services of our partners. The decisions made in this automated manner impact the selection of offered products or services. Automated decision-making takes place on the basis of the consent you have given.
You are entitled to:
- demand access to your personal data to correct them,
- delete your personal data,
- restrict the processing of your personal data,
- lodge an objection to further processing of personal data,
- transfer personal data.
If your personal data is being processed based on a consent, you are entitled to withdraw the consent at any moment. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing your data, which had been performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. If you think that your personal data is processed illegally, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or a different competent supervisory authority.
Information about the Voluntary Nature of Providing Data
You provide personal data voluntarily, however, failure to provide certain personal data (identity, address details, email address) may prevent us from the provision of services via electronic means or you from ordering a service or goods in the way you determined in order form on our website: https://sklep.knockoutprod.net
If you have any questions related to the protection of your personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being with us!