- What are the differences between a system ticket and a collectible ticket, and what tickets does the Knock Out store offer?
All the tickets purchased in the Knock Out Music Store have collectible printouts and this is the only place of distributing collectible tickets for the concerts organised by Knock Out Productions. Collectible tickets are designed individually and printed on hard, laminated paper. A collectible printout is a souvenir, and it does not entitle to take part in an Event. To participate in an Event, you need to present a unique bar code on your electronic ticket.
- Electronic tickets (e-tickets) are always sent to your email in the form of a download link, after paying for them. You do not need to print the tickets – you can exchange them for collectible printouts on entering a given concert, after scanning a valid bar code on your mobile screen.
Remember – do not take pictures of the bar code and do not publish it online or send via other means of communication. Our system works on the basis of a bar code unique to every ticket. If you publish your ticket bar code online, somebody can enter a given concert using your ticket!
The ticket you have purchased allows to you enter the event once.
- Is it possible to book a ticket?
No. We do not book tickets via email or telephone.
- How to place an order?
- What are payment options and is the PayU system secure?
Knock Out Music Store uses the PayU system to improve the operations of the online store.
According with the assurances of the system provider, it is secure.
You can make an instant online wire transfer to pay for purchased tickets. You have 20 minutes to pay for a ticket. After this time, if you have not paid for your orders, they will not be fulfilled and your ticket pool will be added back to the store pool.
- I have a problem with ordering a ticket. What can I do?
Sent an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can a person under 18 enter a concert?
Persons who are 13 on the day of the concert (but under 18) can enter the concert with a written consent of their parents/legal guardians. Consent template is available HERE (ENGLISH). Persons who are not 13 on the the day of the concert can enter the concert only under the care of an adult indicated by their parents/legal guardians and with their written consent. Consent template is available HERE (ENGLISH).
- Can I return a purchased ticket?
Tickets can be returned or exchanged for vouchers only if there are changes in the event organisation.
Pursuant to art. 38 in relation to art. 27 of the Act of 30th May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 24th June 2014), the Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the sales agreement concerning Event Tickets with specific dates, therefore, the purchase Tickets are not subject to exchange or return following the procedure determined in the aforementioned regulations. The tickets purchased via knockoutmusicstore.pl are not subject to cancellation or exchange.
Pursuant to art. 15 zp, section 2 related to section 1 of the Act of 2nd March 2020 on specific solutions related to preventing, counteracting and fighting COVID-19, other infectious diseases and the resultant crises (Journal of Laws from 2020, item 374, as amended), in relation to cancelling events, we have allowed for the possibility of exchanging purchased entry tickets to vouchers with nominal values corresponding to the amounts paid by the customers for the performance of the hitherto agreement.
- How much time do I have to pay for my order? How long will it be active?
A ticket is purchased after clicking “Zamawiam z obowiązkiem zapłaty” (Order and pay) and paying for it (you have 20 minutes to make the payment). We do not book tickets. Orders that have not been paid for within 20 minutes are automatically cancelled and they are not fulfilled.
- Do you send ordered tickets abroad?
We do not send tickets abroad. We recommend purchasing electronic tickets which can be exchanged for collectible printouts on the day of the concert at the entrance to the event.
- Up to what age children can enter a concert for free?
Children up to (and including) the age of 10 can enter concerts for free. They can enter a club only with sound-proof headphones and under strict supervision of their parents.
- Can a person with disabilities enter a concert with their carer paying only for one ticket?
A concert participant is obliged to purchase full-value tickets to be able to enter the event. A carer is eligible to a 50% discount. You can buy tickets contacting the eBilet platform at: email@example.com.
- Why there was no receipt in my ticket package?
Pursuant to the Regulation of the Minister of Development and Finance of 16th December 2016 on exemptions from the obligation of keeping records with cash registers (Journal of Laws from 2016, item 2177), we hereby inform that, starting on 31st March 2017, the sales of tickets is not recorded with a cash register. Returns and complaints will be processed based on all legally allowed proofs of purchase presented by the buyer, e.g. emails, payment confirmations, etc.
- Can I leave the concert venue and come back later with the ticket still valid?
A concert entry ticket can be used only once, and it becomes invalid after leaving the concert area.
- Can I collect in person?
- After ordering, I have not received a confirmation email, and I wired the money – what can I do?
Check your SPAM folder and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TICKET RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- I have bout a ticket to a concert which was then cancelled. What can I do?
If you want to exchange a ticket purchased on an official event website, send a message entitled “VOUCHER” to: email@example.com with your order number and email address used to place the order. Upon verification of the order, an electronic voucher will be sent to the provided email address within 7 working days.
If you want to return a ticket purchased on an official event website, send a message entitled ZWROT – POTWIERDZENIE (RETURN – CONFIRMATION) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your first name, last name, and order number.
- I have bout a ticket to a concert which was then postponed. What can I do?
The purchased tickets become automatically valid for the new event date. If they do not, we will inform you about it via social media, website or emails to ticket holders. However, you can apply for a refund or an exchange of the purchased ticket for a voucher to be used for other Knock Out Productions or Mystic Coalition concerts.
Detailed information on exchanges and refunds are provided in section 1.
- Where can I use the generated voucher?
Vouchers can be redeemed on the Ebilet website. If the exchanged ticket is a Knock Out Productions concert, you will be able to redeem the voucher for the following concerts:
Knock Out Productions: https://www.ebilet.pl/organizatorzy/knock-out-productions/
If the exchanged ticket is a Mystic Coalition concert, you will be able to redeem the voucher for the following concerts:
Mystic Coalition: https://www.ebilet.pl/organizatorzy/mystic-coalition-sp-zoo/
- What is the expiry date of a voucher I have received for an unused ticket?
The voucher is valid for 12 months since its generation.
- Can a voucher be used only once?
No. You can make several transactions with a single voucher, until all the voucher funds have been used or until it has expired.
- I have purchased a ticket for the wrong city. Can I exchange such a ticket?
HEALTH CERTIFICATES AND HEALTH PASS TICKETS
- What is a Health Pass Ticket and what does it enable me to do?
Health Pass Ticket (HPT) is a ticket for persons with valid EU COVID Certificates, which authorise them to enter the event regardless of the restrictions applicable at the moment.
- What is the EU COVID Certificate?
The EU COVID Certificate is a document issued free of charge which confirms immunity to COVID-19. It is issued to persons that are fully vaccinated, cured, and persons who have performed a coronavirus test (check current regulations on the validity of the EU COVID Certificate received this way).
The EU COVID Certificate for fully vaccinated persons, along with a QR code, is available for downloading, after signing in to the “Internetowe Konto Pacjenta” (Online Patient Account) (https://pacjent.gov.pl/) in the form of a PDF file for presenting on mobile devices and for printing out, or in the mObywatel app, and it is possible to get the EU COVID Certificate printed at the vaccination point or in a physician’s office with access to the gabinet.gov.pl app.
The EU COVID Certificate is valid in all the EU member states, and also in Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
- Should I present the EU COVID Certificate when my Health Pass Ticket is being checked?
Yes. The HPT is valid only in combination with valid EU COVID Certificate. At the request of the employee authorised to check the tickets, please present your QR code, which will be scanned to check if a given person has a valid EU COVID Certificate. For this purpose, it will be necessary to have the mObywatel app installed on a smartphone or tablet device, and to present the EU COVID Certificate or to present the EU COVID Certificate downloaded from “Internetowe Konto Pacjenta” (Online Patient Account) in the form of a PDF file or a printed QR code.
4. Will up-to-date COVID-19 tests be required or honoured?
No. COVID-19 tests will not be required and they will not be necessary to enter the event area in combination with the Health Pass Ticket. We honour only valid EU COVID Certificates.
5. Will rapid COVID-19 tests be performed in the event area?
No. We do not intend to perform tests for the SARS-CoV-2 virus/COVID-19.
- I have purchased a ticket before HPT was introduced. Should I report this or exchange the ticket for a new one?
No. You do not need to do anything. If it is necessary, we will contact you via email.
- I do not have the EU COVID Certificate, but I have purchased/I want to purchase a ticket to a concert. Will I be able to enter?
Yes, pursuant to the applicable legal regulations, the area of a given event venue allows for everybody who has purchased tickets so far to participate in the concert. However, we recommend vaccinating against COVID-19 to take care of your own safety and the safety of your close ones, which can facilitate travelling and enjoying the cultural offer in Poland and abroad in 2022, among other things.
- Will the persons with Health Pass Ticket be obliged to stay in special zones during the concert?
No, the holders of this ticket can move around freely in the event area.
- Will the owners of general-pool tickets be required to stay in a separate zone or will they face other restrictions?
The organiser does not anticipate any additional restrictions for the holders of general-pool tickets. Potential recommendations (e.g. face masks) will be related only to the legal status applicable at the time of the event.
- I have the EU COVID Certificate at the moment of purchasing a ticket, but it expires before the event. Which ticket should I purchase?
You will not be able to enter the event with an HPT if you do not have the EU COVID Certificate, so please purchase general-pool tickets or plan a booster dose before the festival date.
- I have been vaccinated recently and my EU COVID Certificate will be activated after the event. Ticket from which pool should I purchase?
Persons who will not have the EU COVID Certificate on the day of the concert should purchase general-pool tickets or plan a booster dose before the festival date.
- Will HPTs and general-pool tickets be available for purchase also on entering the event?
Yes, but both ticket pools can run out, so only purchasing pre-ordered tickets gives you 100% certainty to take part in the event.